Spoonk wholesale sample kit is created for all of you that would like to test Spoonk Space product and quality.
Kit includes: 4 items :
Regular size Gots certified organic hemp acupressure mat
Travel sizes Gots certified organic hemp acupressure mat
AcuOm acupressure mat:
The Spoonk Organic Hemp Mat works on the simple principle of acupressure – the healing art known as the Shiatsu massage. By stimulating increased circulation with 6210 acupressure points on problematic areas, you relieve muscle tension and pain, while at the same time rejuvenating and rebalancing the whole body.
The stimulation points are made with high quality, non-toxic, hypoallergenic ABS plastic. Spoonk is the only brand that uses plant based, USA-made, CertiPur-US Eco-foam free from PBDE flame retardants and made using VPF technology. We use the highest quality of organic hemp fabric that has higher durability and natural antiseptic properties than conventional cotton. Our fabric is GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard) and is made from a blend of 55% organic hemp and 45% organic cotton.
94% Improved sleep quality
98% Muscle pain relief
96% Deep relaxation
This cool Groove Massage Ball is ideal to have when you need instant, pick me up energy. Roll it under your feet or between your hands to remove blocked energy and rejuvenate mind and body. Recommended by doctors for relief of Plantar Fasciitis. The Spoonk Groove Ball is a must have purse item!
AcuOm acupressure mat:
After Yoga or Exercise:
• You may start and end your yoga routine with 10 minutes of Spoonk massage to calm the mind and deepen the relaxation effects of yoga.
• After any workout, you may wrap the mat around sore muscles to lessen stiffness.
“After 15 minutes on the Spoonk mat my legs and back felt so relaxed – it was amazing. I am definitely using this great tool after any hard training session and recommending it to all my athletes.”
-Humberto Olivo, USA Cycling Elite Coach & USA Triathlon Coach
“Spoonk Acupressure Mat: Acupressure mats provide natural and powerful back-pain relief and body and mind relaxation. Using a Spoonk acupressure mat helps to increase your parasympathetic nervous system and get you into deep relaxation before sleep.”
-New York Times best selling author, “Eat Fat, Get Thin” Mark Hyman, MD
Sleep Induction & Back Treatment:
• Lie down on your back against the Spoonk mat in your bed. We recommend direct skin contact with the mat for 20-40 minutes for the best effect.
• The initially strong sensation of the stimulation spikes will subside after 1-2 minutes as relaxation spreads throughout the body, reducing stiffness and pain. A tolerance can be built up by gradually increasing the time on the mat. If you find the sensation too strong, we recommend you start with a T-shirt thin enough to feel the stimulation points.
• Once you reach a deeper level or relaxation you are ready to remove the mat and go to sleep. Relaxation before sleep is crucial to achieve deeper and sounder sleep.
• Deep sleep helps us produce the growth hormone which is needed to boost our immune system, help us look younger, and aid healing in general.
Foot Massage & Reflexology:
• Stand on the Spoonk mat for 3-5 minutes when you feel fatigued (we recommend wearing socks while standing on the mat).
• According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, our feet have specific reflex areas that correspond to the body’s organs.
• Reflexology foot massage has a rejuvenating effect on the whole body.
• Ideal for tired feed, Planter Fasciitis, and other foot ailments.
• Position the Spoonk mat under your abdomen for 20 minutes. Wear a thin T-shirt due to sensitive skin in this area.
• Abdominal massages help to relax the body and mind, as well as boost digestion and energy.
Rise & Shine Treatment:
• Instead of the snooze button, try lying on the Spoonk mat for 10 minutes in the morning!